The following are some of the projects we have worked on or that are currently in progress.
These projects are open to the public. They were designed as demonstration projects for private residences as well as city maintenance staff. We chose trees, roses and turf as demonstration plants. All of these areas are maintained without synthetic fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides.
- Heritage Rose Garden at Guadalupe River Park and Gardens, San Jose
- Historic Orchard at Guadalupe River Park and Gardens, San Jose
- Turf Demo at La Colina Park, San Jose
- Soil restoration for California Native Plant Garden
- Existing lawn maintenance without fertilizer or chemicals
- Oak tree brought back to health by improving microbiology at the root zone
Demonstrations and Experiments
From time to time, we perform demonstrations or conduct experiments with plants and soil.